Please read the following before completing your order
No return of goods accepted without prior knowledge or consent of the supplier.
Please contact us via our Web Contact form or via Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you to discuss or advise as to your options, and in regard to return of goods.
Our requirements relating to return of goods are detailed below:
1. Customers must inspect goods received/delivered and notify within 48 hours of the sale/delivery date of any
damage/short supply/non-compliance with the quantity or product description on the customer's original sales invoice.
Goods must be returned within 14 days of sale or delivery date.
2. No return of goods accepted without prior consent of the supplier.
3. Custom orders cannot be returned
4. No refund given in the event of 'a change of mind' or circumstances. In these circumstances return of goods is at the discretion of the supplier and a STORE CREDIT applies. Goods must be returned in 'brand new' condition in its complete original' packaging. We reserve the right to charge a minimum 15-20% restocking fee for returns. The customer bears the cost of return of goods.
5. The supplier will accept return of defective goods in accordance with the manufacturers warranty conditions
6. We undertake to repair or replace any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to
return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “contact us” webpage
or via our email: support@bathroom synergy.com
Please note: Defects or damage due to 'fair wear and tear' are not covered by our suppliers warranties
7. If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit
card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges. (See Terms & Conditions)
The Supplier Returns Policy does not exclude or replace your rights given under Australian Consumer Law and Regulations